LOCAL MULTIPLAYER EVENTS
Local Multiplayer Events
introducing DigiPath to stakeholders in Germany, Portugal, Spain and Lithuania; exploring the integration of the DigiPath Adaptive Curricula in the German VET landscape before its design, development and implementation;
Dresden (Germany), Porto (Portugal), Valencia (Spain), Kaunas (Lithuania)
selected representatives of the local VET sector: (e.g. private and public VET providers, ministries of education, school regulatory bodies and teacher education centres).
- introduction of DigiPath project (aims, key dates, approach, partners…)
- presentation of first results on curriculum requirements (questionnaire results)
- presentation of draft curriculum (matrix, contents)
- discussion of and feedback on curriculum
- discussion on implementation of a DigiPath workshop (challenges, opportunities and requirements for establishing the course in the respective vocational training environments)
The DigiPath project has been funded with the support of the European Commission. The responsibility for the content of this publication is borne solely by the publisher; the Commission is not liable for any further use of the information contained therein.